Tuesday 5 July 2011

LATEST FAVORITES.

Man i've had such an addiction to music lately, In this post i'll basically show you guise and galz a few of my latest fav's. I been getting into my garage and deep deep house.
Thinking I'm going to create a visual piece to go with one of these songs, most likely Faulty DL's Hip Love as i could create a summery nostalgic piece which incorporates the use of still and moving imagery, maybe stop frame? Who knows, just need to pull my figure out. I'll keep you guys updated. 

EYEZDOWN 




Blue You by Disclosure.

Slugger / Subway (All City Records 23rd June) by Tessela

^^^^^ Play from 03:15 OH GOSH.


TOP CAT!!!1

 


Ok, this is the one, Shackleton's known for his deep minimal take on dubstep, feeding our incessent need for powerful sub bass and tribalized (made that word up) percussion and in this little GEM he does just that but at 135 bpm, with an almost deep heated take on funky house, it reminds me a lot of Lil silva's - season's. The marching percussion, unremitting bass line combined with a unifying vocal echoing through the songs VERY structure makes for a Shackleton madness. I fucking love this song, srs.      

EVERY ONE STARTS FROM POINT ONE.







ENJOY.
EYEZDOWN.

1 comment: